Tuesday, 26 July 2011
July camping in the backyard and my birthday garden gnome Emma picked out
While Naomi went to a friends house for a campfire, Emma and I decided to have our own and set up a tent for the night. It was a huge success. She checked out the fire for a bit and "wished upon a star" but was too excited about the tent so we went to bed in there early.
She couldn't sleep because of all the night noises and whenever I looked over at her she was just grinning ear to ear in the dark. So I ran into the house for an extension cord and her fan and by the time I got back two minutes later she was out.
When I got home tonight I was greeted by a garden gnome that Emma had picked out for me for my birthday. I love it, I think it's kinda what I'll look like when I'm old with a crazy huge garden out back with no lawn.
Here are a couple more pics, check out the captions for more info on each photo. click
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment