Well we made it back on Friday from a great two weeks at Clearwater Lake. We had good weather, some wind and rain the first weekend but some really hot days by the beach. Lots of visitors to the cabin. Aunty Wendy, Marni, Tamara, Merrick and Matthew, Blair and Leslie and the whole crew plus the O'toole kids (Jesse and Matt) and of course Halle came for a sleepover one night.
We got mom and dad moved out completely from 254 Head Ave. for good and helped get the cabin ready for semi-permanent summer living (ie:organizing all that extra stuff, hot water running etc...) Dad and I had a good sauna at Steve and Meg's house (under contruction) with Jade and Blair. Plus a couple of nights we headed out to Cormorant for an evening of fishing off the bank. A few pontoon boat rides on the SS Minnow thrown in here and there made for a great week.

I have hundreds more pictures on mom and dad's camera that I will upload later this summer that include pontoon boat rides, quad rides and fishing at Cormorant.click here for some pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment